Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

38 and a half week appointment...

So we went to the doc today to see if I had progressed from 1 and a half cm. Well I DID... I am now a full 2 cm and per the midwife - he is ready!

Again we are really trying to have Carter at Northside Forsyth Hospital so we do not have to go downtown among many other reasons... so far our plan is working out well. Our docs are only at the Forsyth Hospital on the 16th, 20th and 24th. It is too soon to induce me on the 16th and they will not induce on the 24th, so that means... the 20th is our only option. Our midwife has agreed to induce us on the 20th so that means I will check in Northside Forsyth on the 19th.

However during our appointment today... she did something that made her feel that I could go into labor before Saturday so we will see if Carter has a different plan than the one I have for him. I would not be surprised if he has something up his sleeve :)

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers as we are getting very close to bringing little Carter into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment