Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Full of wonders...

I did a lot of thinking today and I am full of lots of wonders...

1 - When will Carter arrive? Will he wait until Saturday/Sunday when we are to be induced or will he show his pretty little face early? After walking around Target tonight getting a few last minute items... it feels like he could fall out at any point!
***He waited and was born on Sunday, December 20th at 6:13pm

2 - Who will he look like? Will he have a big head like his daddy? Big ears like his Granddaddy? Web toes like his Pops? Will he have a head full of hair? Will he be 22 plus inches long? I have a feeling he is going to be a long skinny baby boy.... is my feeling correct?
***He looks identical to Reid when he is born... and I mean identical! His head was 14in which is pretty normal. No web toes or big ears. He does have a head full of hair - yay! He was almost 22in long (21 3/4).

3 - Will he be healthy? Enough said....
***Seemed touch and go at first but it looks like we have a healthy baby. Thank God!

4 - Will he take to breast feeding or will I have to give him formula? Will my milk even come in and will it be enough to feed him?
*** He loves breast feeding and is taking it 100%. So happy!

5 - Will I know if I am going into labor? Will my water break? Did you know only 1 in every 10 women's water breaks before they get to the hospital. That was a surprise to me!
*** Going into labor for me happened very quickly... the midwife did have to break my water.

Lots of wonders... it is almost time to get the answers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment