I think Reid is starting to get a little anxious, nervous or some other feeling as I am starting to see a few different emotions from him. First I noticed that he packs up the computer bag every night so all he will have to do is grab it and go... he will be updating this blog, facebook and sending some "special" email to all of our friends and family. By the way, he thought up this email last weekend and of course it has a Bama/UGA reference that may even include Nick Saban... be on the look out for it. I will have him post it on the blog :)
I walked the neighborhood again today after work. The walk was not very difficult until I started walking up cardiac hill... the hill is not very long but pretty steep.
Ok - I guess that is all for now... 3 more days...



No comments:
Post a Comment