Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New to Blog Spot

Well we ended our mac account which means we lost our url for the mac website... I was able to keep my posts but no one can see them but me. I had planned to start a blogspot after Carter was born but now I have to start it beforehand as I know some of you actually check my blog :)

I am now 36 and a half weeks pregnant... if I were to deliver Carter tomorrow then he would be considered full term. All this means is I will be walking and eating as much eggplant to encourage him to arrive early! As we are READY!

Had a good doc visit on Monday. His heart beat was 138 and is very active. The doc said I am already 1cm which is good but I could stay at 1cm for the next 4 weeks... We have already discussed possibly inducing on the 20th or possibly the 24th. Who knows what we will decide....

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending your new site! Good luck to you. I loved being pregnant and hope you have, too. Once he's here your life will totally change but in a good way - it's a lot of fun. Get some rest now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not "loved" being prego.... I would take weeks 1-30 again but not 31-40 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah!! welcome blogger :) keep us posted on little guy! go for a long walk.....we took lisa to the montgomery zoo and that next morning payton was born :)

    ReplyDelete