Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Big Day!

First of all... last night Carter slept in his crib for the first time. We have had him beside our bed in his bassinet. I have enjoyed having him right next to me but he makes LOTS of little noises while sleeping and it seems to keep me up. Last night I slept like a baby between feedings as I only got up when Carter really needed. It was awesome!

Today... we ran pretty behind (mom woke up late) but finally made it to Jenn's at 10:30 this morning. Jenn spent about 3 hours taking several shots of Carter. We were unsure if he would cooperate because he was 3 weeks old but he did soooo well. I was so proud :) I cannot wait to see her neat artistic creation from the session.

Thankfully Carter slept the entire way home... he was tired from his day as a model :)

No comments:

Post a Comment