I would say I am not a huge birthday person but in college and shortly afterwards, I always made sure to celebrate my birthday and even celebrate it for weeks if not an entire month... especially number 21! Maybe a case of loving to be the center of attention...
Now birthdays are a good bit different. I would even say the big 3-0 was not that big of a deal. But today, I turn 31 and all I want to celebrate is my little man. My birth does not even seem to compare anymore to my special angel (even if he is getting out a really big #2 as I am writing this blog :)
Anywho I am very happy to see another year but even happier to have an awesome and supportive hubby with the best little man in the world.
Happy Birthday to Carter (Dec 20th), Reid (Dec. 25th) and Stacy (Jan. 11th)
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Happy Belated Birthday! You'll still be able to celebrate - how fun it will be when Carter can wish you a Happy Birthday.
ReplyDelete