Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love, love, love the miracle blanket!

To all moms who would like their child to slept through the night or through their naps.... I recommend trying the miracle blanket! It is truly a God sent invention. We have tried to get Carter to sleep from 10pm until 3am (which was recommended by our pediatrician) but we were having trouble with him at 1am as he was in a habit of eating at that time. We used the miracle blanket last night for the first time and he slept from 9:45pm until 2:30am. He then slept again and woke up at 5am to feed and then slept and woke up at 8:30am to feed. Now he is taking his morning 10am-noon nap with no problems. Love it and he is only 5 weeks old!

Check it out.... http://www.miracleblanket.com/

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I told you it was awesome! Eli used his until he was over 4 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! I didn't discover this until about month 2 1/2...thank goodness I did! I've passed it on to Elyse and I hope she has the same luck:)

    ReplyDelete