Carter is really starting to smile and it is soooo much fun! Last Friday before we left for Alabama I really started noticing his smiles reacting to my voice. Every day he smiles for me more. I LOVE IT! It really melts my heart :)
I can not believe how little he is.... we just knew we would have a 9lb baby! He is 6 weeks old and is just starting to fill out / grow out of newborn clothes.
Reid and Stacy met in July 2006 and went on their first date on August 4, 2006. Feelings were first shared at a Dave Matthews Concert and then Reid proposed on December 30, 2006. Reid and Stacy married on July 7, 2007 and are expecting their first child in December 2009.
He is so cute and teeny!!
ReplyDeleteI can not believe how little he is.... we just knew we would have a 9lb baby! He is 6 weeks old and is just starting to fill out / grow out of newborn clothes.
ReplyDelete